Thursday, June 25, 2009

"christmas" cactus


ok- so this is my "christmas" cactus. I think that its pretty confused... cause its June. You are supposed to keep in the dark to make it bloom, so instead i keep it outside in the summer and it blooms in the summer... funny huh. So if you are new to my blog, yes i am a big plant fan. I was talking with my husband the other day and thinking that if i didn't do what i do plants are fun. what i do is inside sales and customer service 8-5, so of course plants would be more fun. I love rescuing plants... going to walmart or another store and seeing a poor plant on clearance that no one is going to buy. Those are the plants that I buy. The sad, lonely, almost dead ones. And 99% of the time i can save them... so i like plants.

~jen

2 comments:

LillyShayStyle said...

Thats funny that your cactus is blooming now, and in the light?
Yay for buying decrepit plants, they really are sad.

Unknown said...

I'm the same way, though i just can't get my Christmas Cactus to bloom... I don't know why.

Oh, and I just lost a plant... I couldn't save it... I was sad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails