Friday, January 16, 2009

etsy treasure! snail mail style :)

hi everyone... i know i know i haven't done a treasure lately. this one is all about produce and snail mail. i have been admiring the note cards on etsy, so i decided to highlight a few!

these are made by EnFleur. Pretty notecards that are perfect to send to anyone that loves fresh veggies!!



ok- so these aren't real fruit, but they are fruit snacks! i love quirky cards and this one definitly fills that requirement. go here to check out the other cards that Jselep has!

this one is cool cause they are POSTCARDS! yay! i really like post cards too :) these are made by mundoflo











well thats all, i hope that you liked this treasure and that it inspires you to send a notecard to a friend :)

~jen

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow. Thank You for featuring me on your blog! Since I am a newbie to Etsy I can honestly say I am thrilled. I'm going to bed all smiley :)

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

The vegetable notecards are beautiful...Love them
Robin
CreationsAnew

Adriana Oliveira said...

Thank you for letting me know about this post :)

Adriana
Mundo Flo

Jeanne said...

I have over 100 items, mostly cards, now posted on Etsy. Many more then when this was first posted. Check out spring at www.jselep.etsy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails