Sunday, January 20, 2008

time to reflect...

on some new faves! as you all know every once and a bit i post some of my favorite things. not only to show you the fabulous items that are offered on etsy, but also to showcase some wonderful artists! so here you go....

Moonorover makes these Handspun Merino Rings i personally love them and think them wicked fun. check it out, other colors are offered.















i also LOVE this dress from PhriendlyK8. She has the most beautiful clothes in her shop.

this one is called love and protection dress.
According to the description the applique on the top of the dress is a Futhark (runes) word that means love and protection. So cool... and a love the colors... wouldn't it look nice with one of Moonrovers rings. :)

ok- one more! This one is made by BeanPickleSprout - and its so cool.
i wish that i had one in my kitchen! Her Turtle Pot Holder will make all your other pot holders shiver with envy. I think that this one is a fabulous idea.
So those are some of my new faves, and i know that you can see why i love them. :) As for my shop i have 2-3 newbies to photograph today, and a new scarf to be posting tonite!! For all you new englanders - GO PATS !! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea - knitted rings!! I love the colors that moonrover uses and how they fade from one color to another - I may have to get myself one.

The Funk Soap Co. said...

Oh my goodness, I love the turtle potholder!

Nicole Solo said...

love the rings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails