Friday, November 9, 2007

So Excited!!!


first Holiday sale tommorrow!!!! :) yay!! if you want more details check out two posts ago.

so yes i am really excited, plus i get to see all my fabulous friends tonite for a yearly gathering. not that we only see each other once a year, but that we always get together around this time of the year. so on that note i say thank you to all my friends for being wonderful and i can't wait to raise a glass and toast our friendship and memories. (the veggie chili is in the crockpot bubbling away- mmnn.... potluck!)

if you end up coming to the Holiday Sale please let me know that you foud out about it through my most excellent Blog! Happy Friday!

~jen

2 comments:

G said...

Good luck with your sale tomorrow! Hope you have a lot of fun tonight too *s*.

~Stella said...

I hope the sale is going great!!!

Stella

Related Posts with Thumbnails