Friday, January 29, 2010

limey etsy treasure

this etsy treasure is all about one of my favorite things. Lime. Ok so these are about the color lime, and i like my lime in a margarita, but you get the idea :)



this pincushion ring was made by artnestshop. I LOVE it. I think that it might be really fun to use while I am making and fun to wear. I love the colors and I love the fabric, and more than anything I love the idea. What a great idea for a pin cushion!
Go here to see what other fab things are in artnestshop's shop.



this "mug mats" were made by Cooltricks. I love the color and the swirls and the versatility! Batiks are one my favorite type of fabrics, the colors are so rich and vibrant. Go here to see what else that Cooltricks has!



this wicked fun bag was made by coquettecottonpocket.
I love the colors and the underwater scene, and the little crabs. What a super fun bag. The pleating is great and stylish! see what else you can get here!





hope you like my limey treasure! want to be considered to be featured for an etsy treasure, leave a comment and i'll check out your shop :) happy weekend all!

~jen

1 comment:

Toni said...

Thanks for featuring my MugMats, that particular fabric is one of my very favorites in my stash!

Related Posts with Thumbnails